Eco-Directive on Tobacco-Industry
Eco-Directive on Cigarette-Packs
§ STUBS-BOX in each cigarette-pack §
● lying oll over → city: street, sidewalk, bus stop, park, parkbench, ... / country - nature - recreation area - walking trails, resting place, ... / waters: rivers, lakes, seas and their shores and beaches...
● 58% of all throwaway-waste / LITTER
● more than 1000 pollutants → a single STUB can pollute 40-60 litres of clean groundwater. / Cigarette-STUBS damage plant growth / Cigarette-STUBS can be found in the gastrointestinal tract of animals on land in the water and in the air.→ More information → CLIC
● billion business for tobacco-industry
CIGARETTE-PACK with integrated STUBS-BOX
● Ready to hand !!!
● sustainable eco-protection
● eco-protection without public money
● Eco-Service for Smokers ●
The tobacco-industrie is (not yet) interested.
CHALLENGE for ECO-POLICY
Obligation to the tobacco-industry
to "eco-friendly cigarette-packs"
IIECO-DIRECTIVEii on CIGARETTE-PACKS
§§§ integrated STUBS-BOX in each cigarette-pack §§§
► ECO-STANDARD on cigarette-packs
EU-COMMISSIONER-ENVIRONMENT-Mr.Carmenu VELLA positive feedback
● Model / Example = Industrial environmental regulations
→ CAT and Particulate Filters - Automotive Industry
→ CO2-Certficates - Heavy Industry
Without political pressure there would be neither catalytic converter nor particulate filter ...
● FUNDS for: Prevention of Dependance / School / Educations / Sports / Eco-Projects / FIREBRIGADE / ... → www.kippex.com/FUND.htm
● DISPOSAL: As before - with residual waste.
Cigarette-packs and STUBS, that are not thrown away, are currently disposed of with residual waste.
● integrated STUBS-BOX:
slim integrated sidepart / fire-resistant / air-dust-proof